A sustainable fund
Our Loanstock supporters loan money to Equfund and we use those funds to purchase rental properties. We have a proven track record of helping the UK’s homeless get back on their feet. Since 2002, we have found homes for thousands of people through investments of over £32 million.
This fund is suitable for
- A wide variety of UK investors over the age of 18 who are looking to invest a lump sum. People with varied levels of experience, interest, and knowledge.
- Motivated and pro-active people who want to help address the chronic shortage of houses in the UK and not see the situation worsen. People who understand the housing shortage our country is facing and its implications.
- People who want to help provide emergency housing to those in need as the result of domestic violence or homeless.
- People who want to invest in property but don’t have time or resources to do this themselves.
- Investors who are looking for long-term growth and an investment horizon of 3–15 years. People who are comfortable the value of a fund may go down as well as up, that capital may be at risk, and returns are not always guaranteed.
People this fund is not suitable for
- People not prepared to accept short-term volatility, an inherent feature of investing in property.
- People looking for guaranteed income or maximum return.
- People without sufficient resources to bear any loss resulting from their investment.
- People not prepared to risk their money or capital.
- People not able to evaluate the risks and merits of this bond.
- People looking to withdraw their money in the short term (less than 3 years).